What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that can be placed in the browser of your device when you visit a website. On your next visit, the website will be able to read the cookies that have been placed. The information contained in these cookies is necessary, or at least useful, for your visit to, or use of, the website.
Most cookies have an expiration date. 'Session cookies' are automatically deleted when you close your browser. 'Persistent cookies' are programmed to remain on your computer for a number of months. You can remove them manually at any time before they reach their expiration date.
Who are we?
If you have a question about our cookies, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a complaint related to our cookies? Then please address it to:
- The data protection officer (DPO) of the CBSS at email@example.com, or
- The data protection authority (APD). You can find the APD contact data on the APD contact page (in French).
The cookie information in this document applies to the website CBSS.
What type of cookies do we use and why?
Our website needs to place a number of technically essential cookies on your device in order to function properly. These cookies are placed automatically when you arrive on the website and cannot be refused.
|Name of the cookie||Expiration||Content||Purpose|
|BCSI-CI-*||End of session||String of characters||Assigns the processing of all requests from one user to the same server|
|End of session||String of characters||Assigns the processing of all requests from one user to the same server|
How do you delete cookies?
Do you want to know which cookies have been placed on your device, or do you want to delete them? To do so, adjust your browser settings.
To learn how to delete cookies depends on what browser and what device you are using. Below you can find some information about common browsers and devices:
Are you using Chrome?
Are you using Firefox?
- Check how to delete cookies in Firefox on the Mozilla website(New window).
- Check how to delete cookies in Android on the Mozilla website(New window).
- Check how to delete the browsing history in iOS on the Mozilla website(New window).
Are you using Safari?
- Check how to manage cookies in Mac on the Apple website(New window).
- Check how to delete cookies on an Iphone or Ipad on the Apple website(New window).
Are you using Internet Explorer?
Are you using Microsoft Edge?